The DC Universe Experience offsite this morning because it was the earliest offsite that opened which was at 9:30am. Got in the line around 9am and the line already circled around the Hilton Gaslamp. When you begin you need to register online for a wristband and sign a waiver.
Once inside you basically go at your own pace and do what you like. Theres some lounging chairs with televisions, lots of shade, mazes, and a “lab” where you can find a yummy snack.
My overall experience at the DC universe Experience was OK only because I am a big scaredy cat and not a fan of mazes, they felt like I was in a haunted house! LOL the popcorn from the lab was great! Everyone there seemed to enjoy the mazes. I did like that the experience was at your own pace and the wristband given to you was interactive you can receive info or photos wherever you scan it.
TIP: arrive during opening hours line was not long when I arrived 30min prior to opening.
- Registration was easy and simple
- Polite and nice staff
- There was cool props and photo ops
- You will be under lots of shade
- There are restrooms available
- After waiting in line to get in you need to wait in a line for each maze which can take very long.
- They try to sell the DC app a lot. Got approached around 7 times about the app and the pricing. ( yes its there job i know..)
Click HERE to find out mire about the DC universe app.